Today's appointment with Dr. Eulau--to discuss radiating the tumor in my right lung that is making me cough--turned into more of a consult, if that makes sense.
So I haven't committed to doing the radiation. I'm going to try to control the cough better with codeine (which I was taking on an as needed basis, but it didn't seem to do much good), and then weigh the aggravation of the cough against the pros and cons of doing radiation.
I'll write a longer post once I get Andrea's notes. She went with me to take notes and be a second set of eyes and ears, but now I need to wait for her to e-mail me the notes.
Right now, I feel a bit unsettled.